Welcome to the Higher Education Help Center, designed to provide self-service support for our customers.
This is NYSED's Office of Information and Reporting Services (IRS) help desk system. It is designed to provide self-service support for our SIRS data warehouse customers. To quickly and easily find information, begin with the search box above (with magnifying glass) by typing a word or phrase that most closely indicates what you're searching for, and article(s) relating to your search term(s) should appear. If a keyword search does not yield an answer, browse the categories below.
If you can't find an answer, you can always submit a question ("ticket") to an agent by clicking on the "Help" button on the bottom right of the screen. A Help button or Help link appears within most of our IRS-governed (IRS) NYSED applications and IRS web pages (including data.nysed.gov) for submitting questions/tickets. If you are new to submitting a Datasupport ticket, please follow these instructions.
Additionally, please visit NYSED's Office of Information and Reporting Services website for information on higher education data collection and reporting.
- Compliance with Education Law Article 129-A and Article 129-B
- Directory of Off-Campus Instructional Locations
- Enrollment of College Students with Disabilities
- Faculty Diversity Plan for Independent Institutions (Bundy Participants Only)
- HEDS Data Collection Forms and Due Dates
- IRS Data Exchange (IDEx)
- My Contacts
- Perkins V (CTEA-1 and CTEA-2) reporting
- SEDDAS Accounts