Welcome to the Higher Education Help Center, designed to provide self-service support for our customers.
To quickly and easily find information, begin with the search box above (with magnifying glass). Type a word or phrase that most closely indicates what you're searching for. Any information contained on this site which relates to your search term(s) will appear.
If a keyword search does not yield an answer, browse the available categories. If you can't find an answer, you can submit a question to an agent by clicking on the "Help" button on the bottom right of the screen. An identical Help button or Help link appears within most of our applications for submitting questions. Additionally, please visit NYSED's Office of Information and Reporting Services web site for information on higher education data collection and reporting.
- Compliance with Education Law Article 129-A and Article 129-B
- Directory of Off-Campus Instructional Locations
- Enrollment of College Students with Disabilities
- HEDS Data Collection Forms and Due Dates
- IRS Data Exchange
- My Contacts
- Perkins V-(CTEA-1 and CTEA-2) reporting
- SEDDAS Accounts